Multilingual website translation localisation in several languages
Running a website translation localisation project into several languages at the same time, is not easy! However, ALM Translations managed to increase Edwin Lowe’s global reach by doing just that.
- Edwin Lowe Ltd is the only specialist UK manufacturer of pressed steel bearing housings for steel conveyor rollers, used in bulk handling conveyor systems.
- The company Director wanted to increase global reach by having their website professionally translated
- They required their website translating into 9 languages simultaneously
- These languages included Arabic and Japanese
- The company was using an external developer and a bespoke Content Management System
- Working closely with the developer, we created a work flow that suited their needs and their bespoke system.
- A testing phase was carried out to ensure that the non-Latin script would flow back in to the CMS safely without corruption.
- We protected all the HTML coding within the site to ensure that the text flowed back correctly
- Functionality testing was carried out making sure a quality product was seen by target customers.
- We saved the client costs and developer time by ensuring that the database export and import worked successfully, avoiding any costly post-translation issues.
- We ensured that Edwin Lowe was given the best consultative and specialist advice throughout the localisation process regarding their bespoke system and content.
- ALM Translations saved Edwin Lowe money by the use of translation memory software, which reduces costs for repetitive content.
- We helped expedite their time-to-market and translated website launch date by using a team of experienced technical translators and reviewers to ensure a timely delivery.
- ALM Translations worked independently with Edwin Lowe’s external Web Developer, ensuring that the client didn’t have to get involved unless necessary.
Let ALM Translations work with your web developer and ensure the success of your website translation localisation project. Contact us today!