When a large international client needs ALM for its technical manual translation…..
ALM Translations is proud of its links to Ishida Europe. Supplying technical manual translation and accompanying software for the market leading manufacturer, ALM has been working with Ishida since 2010. ALM stepped up to become Ishida’s translation partner supplying quality translations from French through to Hebrew.
- A large industrial automation company with a worldwide presence.
- Software to be included on machines in the destination country’s language.
- Accompanying user manuals are part of the delivery requirements of the end customers.
- Other documentation, such as contracts and other general information needed translating – usually within a tight time frame.
- Overcharged for repetitive documents.
- Poor, slow DTP service.
- Japanese Head Office needed to be convinced to move away from their existing supplier.
- ALM needed to convince the client that it could improve translation quality and save them money.
- Large pilot project was completed within a very tight time frame.
- Analysed translation and multilingual DTP needs.
- Produced a customised workflow.
- Produced glossaries for each language.
- Introduced Translation memory software to their translation process and built up a team of Ishida-specific translators.
- Gradually separated poor legacy translations from ALM Translations’ own high-quality translations.
- Software files are translated first, for consistent use across all Operating Manuals.
- ALM Translations is now Ishida’s exclusive supplier of technical manual translation in 22 different languages.
- Documents include software and user manuals, contracts, marketing materials and general documentation.
- Improved translation quality and turnaround.
- Savings of up to 60% on updated manuals.
- Better quality documentation = better end-customer satisfaction for Ishida.
- ALM Translations gained extensive internal product knowledge.
- Reliance on ALM Translations for project information.
- Improved Ishida customer payment time.
Contact ALM Translations to quote for your technical manual translation. Cost savings of up to 60% could be available to your company!