About the language
Alongside English and French, German is one of the most commonly used languages in the EU.
With approximately 100 million German speakers worldwide, you’ll hear the language spoken in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and even in northern Italy.
Why use a professional German translation service to communicate with your target audience in these countries?
“If I am selling to you, I speak your language. If I am buying, dann müssen Sie Deutsch sprechen”: Willy Brandt
Highly qualified, professional translators are selected by ALM for their expertise. We recommend professional translation for:
- Technical specs
- Technical drawings
- Technical manuals
- User Guides
- Operating & Maintenance manuals
- Construction manuals
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Court documents
- Employment contracts
- HR documents
- Insurance documents
- Medical records
- Specialist medical documentation
- Clinical Trials
- Patient diaries
- Informed consent forms
- Patient information leaflets
- Social media posts
- Content creation
- Landing pages
- Marketing content
The key industries
As Europe’s largest economy and the world’s third-largest exporter, Germany is one of the key players in automotive manufacturing, medical engineering, mechanical engineering, transport and logistics.
Why choose ALM Translations?
ALM Translations has been providing high-quality German translation services to its customers since 2002. Our translators are not only professional linguists, but they also have a deep understanding of German business culture.
Consumers and businesses are far more likely to buy in their own language making it essential to have websites, manuals and other business documentation translated into German.
We offer 3 service levels to ensure you get value for money
ALM Translations is aware that translations are essential for a whole host of different reasons. Based on this, we offer 3 different options, based on your document’s intended end use.
- Read it – recommended for internal business documentation and information only, rather than publication. This involves translation by a professional linguist and QA checks using industry-standard QA software.
- Use it – for high visibility documents, presentations and marketing materials. Translations are reviewed and signed off by a second linguist, as well as undergoing standard QA checks using industry-standard QA software.
- Create it – recommended for high-level marketing copy. The translated document is copy-edited by a copywriter who will ensure it is suitable for use in the intended market.
Read more about service levels here.
Other services from ALM Translations include ad hoc and conference interpreting, videos and voice-overs, transcription services, subtitling, telephone interpreting, telemarketing, proofreading and editing and transcreation.
Professionally translated documents will give your company a competitive edge and will help to build sound business relationships.
Contact us now to find out how we can help you engage with your customers and grow your business in a global market.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
"Your translations are brilliant, I'm really impressed. It's hard to find a translation agency who can handle our very specific language - thank you for all of your hard work."