We’re hiring! 12-month contract for a Welsh translator
Due to the high demand for Welsh translations, ALM Translations is looking for a Welsh translator/reviewer to work in-house in our busy review department.
Initially, this would be a 12-month contract, but there may be scope for this to extend beyond 12 months.
- Translators would need a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be willing to work in a variety of translation software
- Must be able to work with client reference material and feedback
- Must have excellent attention to detail and good understanding of language quality
- Needs to be willing to relocate to work in our office in Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
ALM Translations has its own in-house translation and review team. If you possess excellent language skills in both English and Welsh and have a thirst for knowledge and continuous learning, we would love to hear from you.
You will be translating and reviewing translated documents, mostly in the field of IT, software localisation and marketing, for some of our top clients.
- Knowledge of CAT tools
- Experience in the fields of IT and marketing
Interested candidates should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you would be the right person for the job. Response required by 11th November 2015. Any applications received after this date may not be considered.