Love languages but can’t find the right job?
Looking for a career which uses your language skills and provides great opportunities for the future?
We may have something for you.
We have a niche role for a competent native English-speaking linguist. This is the perfect opportunity for a languages graduate to get into the world of translation, and such opportunities are hard to come by in the translation industry.
ALM Translations has its own in-house translation review team. If you possess excellent language skills in both English (your mother tongue) and at least two other languages and have a thirst for knowledge and continuous learning, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for a translation reviewer to work in-house as part of our busy team.
The role is also the ideal step-up to gaining experience in the field of translation.
You will be reviewing and editing translated documents in a variety of different subject areas for some of our top clients.
- Must be a native English speaker and have a language degree or higher;
- Must have excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of language quality;
- Must be happy to relocate if necessary to work in our office in Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire;
- Must be able to work independently AND as part of a team. Our philosophy is ‘all for one and one for all’;
- Must be able to take on board constructive criticism and feedback;
- Must enjoy working under pressure;
- Must be suited to quiet environment;
- Must have excellent IT skills and enjoy working with different types of software.
- Working knowledge of German;
- Knowledge of CAT tools.
Interested candidates should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you would be the right person for the job.