Come and visit ALM Translations and receive your free consultation
Following our appearance in the Coventry & Warwickshire in business, the Chamber’s official magazine, ALM Translations, a Midlands translation company, will be showcasing its expert translation services to local companies at two different venues in March 2016.
We’ll be exhibiting at the Leamington Business Show on Friday 4th March between 09:00 am – 4:00 pm. We’re also at Business and Trade Expo at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Friday 11th March between 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Come and chat to us to find out more about our translation services and how our company has helped local businesses with their essential translation requirements.
We look at customer needs on an individual basis and provide customised translation solutions, which ensure that we provide top quality translations at the best possible cost.
Established in 2002, we are proud of our roots. As a Midlands translation company, we work with a vast range of industries, ranging from the traditional manufacturing industries that the Midlands is known for, to some of the most creative digital marketing companies. In spite of modern technology allowing us to work from anywhere in the world, we still find that many local companies prefer to work with other local businesses. Many of our regular customers are therefore based in and around the Midlands area.
Businesses shouldn’t view translation as a luxury add-on or an afterthought tacked onto the end of a project. To make your translations work hard for you and to ensure your brand and image are portrayed as you intend, it is important to plan carefully.
Here are a few tips from ALM Translations:
- It is important to remember that translation isn’t just a word-for-word rendition of a piece of text. Therefore, using free translation programs and apps to help with communication have a place, but they are really for personal use only and should never be used in a professional context.
- A professional translation agency will choose an appropriate translator and add value with two rounds of additional checks prior to delivery. Don’t lose your message or brand credibility by trying to cut corners. Like anything, you really do get what you pay for and nothing in life is free.
- To gauge the quality of a translation, a translated document should read as though it has been created from scratch in the target language. If a document or website is translated literally, it will be instantly recognisable as a translation and the reader will lose confidence and is less likely to buy from you.
- Just because your potential client speaks English does not mean they will buy from an English website. It is a well-known fact that purchases are far more likely to be made on a website in a customer’s own language.
- Translation Agencies should be able to save you money on your translation costs. If they don’t……ask why!
As human beings, we have a common platform but need to communicate and adapt to fit different country environments (language, culture, laws). Speaking to someone in their own language, while also understanding their culture, offers the best Public Relations opportunities for creating a positive image of your company when dealing with overseas clients.
There is a lot to bear in mind, but the benefits of getting it right are priceless.
ALM would be delighted to provide a free consultation at either of the shows to discuss your overseas marketing and any translation requirements you have. We will explain the potential pitfalls and advise you of your options to obtain the very best results. Contact us today or register for your free ticket at http://www.leamington-business-forum.co.uk and http://www.cwexpo.co.uk/.