Interpreting services – Seeing the world from a rider’s perspective
ALM Translations were delighted when they were approached by Triumph Motorcycles to provide interpreting services on the move – literally, as they had international dealers from Spain and Italy officially test-riding Triumph motorcycles over a two-day event in Barcelona.
Triumph Motorcycles, a premium brand that offers its customers a complete riding experience.
The client required interpreters to accompany a team of Spanish dealers on day one of the event, and Italian dealers on day two. The riders rode their Triumph motorbikes in convoy, to several locations, where the dealers would stop to take breaks and discuss the bikes they were test-riding.
- The interpreter was required to assist with the morning presentation and evening debrief. They also followed the riders throughout the day, in a car driven by a member of the Triumph team to provide support throughout the day.
- ALM Translations already works for Triumph Motorcycles providing translation services. This was our opportunity to provide a different service to a valued client.
What we provided
ALM Translations was able to provide multilingual interpreting services by using an interpreter fluent in English, Spanish and Italian to accompany the riders as they headed for various locations through the days.
This meant that only one interpreter was required over both days, rather than employing the services of two separate interpreters.
- Costs were kept to a minimum through the provision of only one interpreter.
- The event was a complete success, and the client provided good feedback on the interpreting service provided.
- We were delighted to have been offered the opportunity to provide essential interpreting services for such an interesting event.
- The interpreter also thoroughly enjoyed the whole event and was talking about it for some time afterwards.
- ALM Translations provides interpreters for any event and will work to find solutions that will ensure the best outcome.