Carmen joined ALM Translations in April 2019. One of ALM’s strengths is its awesome and talented team of translators and vendors. Taking on an experienced Talent Manager was essential to meet the increasing demand in translation requests and to continuously improve our services and our offerings to clients.
Carmen has a real passion for the job, having worked Vendor Management roles since the start of her career in 2013.
To date, Carmen has worked in Hungary, Poland and the UK!
Carmen comes to us with a BA in Translation and Interpreting from Universidad Jaime I in Castellon de la Plana, Spain
Her role at ALM involves:
- Translation talent strategy in liaison with other ALM teams
- Growing and managing ALM’s database of linguists
- Working closely with freelance translators and translation agencies from around the world
- Supplier interaction and relationship management with ALM
- building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- process improvement
- proactive and always resourceful
Outside of work, Carmen enjoys travelling the world – 20 countries and counting!
She enjoys researching through reading relevant articles about the industry and also writing her own!
She works in close cooperation with Irene Martinez-Celis, our Mexico-based Vendor Manager and together, they are focusing on creating the best translation resources for our teams.
We are really excited that Carmen has joined the team. She is already making a difference.
Back to all team members