Technical Solutions Manager
Malgorzata, better known to us as Gosia, joined ALM Translations in January 2018 as our in-house Localisation Engineer.
We were looking for someone with industry experience and Gosia already had the relevant experience having worked with another translation company in Poland.
Gosia’s role includes
- Analysis of website source files and software files and file preparation for translation projects.
- Creation of translation project workflows
- Project Management support
- Configuration of translation tools (CAT and MT)
- TM creation
- Troubleshooting and analysis of problem files and formats.
- Research and support on assigned localisation tools and topics.
- Supporting the team in all techy aspects!
She also looks at our own bespoke MT systems with a view to training and maintaining them.
Gosia comes to us with a BSc in Teleinformatics from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Poland.
In 2021, Gosia became ALM’s Technical Solutions Manager. She works alongside our Technical Project Manager, Filip Smolana to help provide solutions to the whole team and also to our clients.Back to all team members